TTA probiotics consists of a mix of 7 different Bacillus strains at a concentration of 10×10^9 (10 billion) CFU/gram. Each strain has its own distinctive beneficial features. The bacterial strains are carefully selected and matched to each other.
TTA probiotics improve water quality and animal health, resulting in increased production performance and higher yield for the farmer
TTA Pond – for optimum environmental conditions
- Facilitate decomposition of organic waste
- Reduce the ammonia and nitrate concentration
- Stabilise phytoplankton bloom and reduce the risk of blue-green algae
- Help in control of pathogenic bacteria
TTA Gut – for optimum fish and shrimp health
- Support feed digestion
- Reduce FCR
- Inhibit pathogenic bacteria
- Support faecal decomposition
TTA probiotics work under different culture conditions, from hatchery to grow-out, fresh water to seawater and under aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
Research is carried out in specialised laboratories in Europe and Asia.
Our key collaborator is based in Vietnam and we will shortly expand our market.